Monash Kanazawa In-country Program 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)? Empty Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)?

Post  Michelle Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Hei guys,

Does anyone want to meet up next Monday to discuss about things? Please post your available time to meet up too if you are interested.

I will be available after 11 am.

I haven't actually done anything yet for the whole trip, haven't even booked my ticket or anything.... If anyone is in the same boat as i am, maybe we can get there together?

I also will like to travel around Japan after the program for 2 weeks or so, since we have 20 days after the program to use up the whole 90 days? Is there anyone who will like to do the same?

It will be more fun to travel together than travelling alone~! =D!

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)? Empty Re: Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)?

Post  Nathan Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:35 pm

I'd be happy to meet up on Monday; just a time and a place after 12 and I'll be there.

I haven't organised anything for myself yet.

As for travel...my parents want me to meet their travel guide in Hiroshima, which I'm undecided on...

But there is one place I really want to go see. Sadly it's in Nagano, which is a little out of the way. But I'm still open to suggestions; hell, I'd rather spend time with others on this trip.
Nathan
Nathan

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)? Empty Re: Anyone want to meet up on Monday (15/9/08)?

Post  Jacinda Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Nathan wrote:
But there is one place I really want to go see. Sadly it's in Nagano, which is a little out of the way. But I'm still open to suggestions; hell, I'd rather spend time with others on this trip.

Is there beer?

I'm out for Monday. It's a killer day and I have to go straight to work for the afternoon. Wednesdays after 1pm are best for me and Fridays.

Jacinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:00 am

hmm, i will be free after 3pm on Wednesday, i doubt anyone will like to meet up that late though ^^;...

not going to be available on Friday cause i am working full day on Fridays >__>;...

i am free almost for the whole day for thrusday though.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down