Monash Kanazawa In-country Program 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit enrollment

3 posters

Go down

Unit enrollment Empty Unit enrollment

Post  james Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Just a heads up

Got a call from Monash Abroad telling me I wasn't enrolled in the summer units yet - have to be to recieve the grant. So anyway, chased it up this morning. Turns out that Monash have lost my forms or something like that (it turns out I was supposed to give them to the managing faculty of my degree, which is Commerce - however Arts should have forwarded them on). Anyway, of the two forms I handed in to the Arts admin desk (of which I have reciepts for), there is no trace - as the deadline is the 3rd of November, I have to go in to uni tomorrow after my first exam and fill the forms out, get the approval and hand them in (bit of a pain but just as well the whole thing was brought to my attention before the deadline).

Moral of the story: If you don't know whether you're enrolled in the summer units, check - because you might have to do it again!

james

Back to top Go down

Unit enrollment Empty Re: Unit enrollment

Post  Joanne Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:56 pm

oh? u must b unlucky No
i received the grant last week already
good luck james ><
Joanne
Joanne
Admin

https://monashkanazawaprog08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  james Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:20 am

Turns out I did hand the forms in to the right place (Arts admin desk) but what they did with them is anyone's guess. I submitted another set of forms, and with any luck they actually a) get where they're supposed to and b) get processed relatively quickly.

james

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:30 am

haha, i feel ur pain. I actually had handed out 3 forms before i get enrolled, cause they kept saying i handed to the wrong faculty..

good thing it is now all sorted.

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum