Monash Kanazawa In-country Program 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update news as of 13/10/08 :)

2 posters

Go down

Update news as of 13/10/08 :) Empty Update news as of 13/10/08 :)

Post  Joanne Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 am

I've been informed of some information regarding the accomodation plans in Japan, so pls read Razz

1) To the group coming via Jetstar or arriving on the 20/11/08, Stephanie will be arranging accomodation (still Hotel Chuo, I suppose) for 2 NIGHTS, and you will take the train to Kanazawa on 22nd Nov MORNING. So no accomodation in Kanazawa is needed.

2) To anyone else arriving on 21/10/08, please inform Steph if you want a one night accomodation at the same place/hotel (SMS her @ 0402645333). Otherwise, kindly make your own accomodation plans if you want your own bathrooms (the hotel has a public one for use Razz).

***Stephanie WILL BE FINALISING the accomodation arrangements TODAY (13/10/08 ), so don't bother her after that, we all will be busy STUDYING***

3) The next MEETING for other travel/accomodation plans will be on 03/11/08, 11.30 a.m. (place I'm guessing will be Menzies building Level 4) The following will be done:

(i) Travel itinerary under Yoshimitsu's sensei's request(which I guess, will be what we are going to do before/during/after the program?), we'll write together and hand in as a group, to avoid confusion and probably be more convenient Razz.
*If you are making any private plans, like exploring Japan yourself or with other friends not on this program, please prepare to provide a few details before this meeting.*

(ii) Last minute important queries (Money Sad whether we are going to rob Japanese people because Australian dollar is weak now Razz jk, passport, etc.)

(iii) Any other important agenda to be done

Ganbatte for your comign exams and let's aim for HD, XD, good luck and just think for the Japan trip as a reward for working your asses off now Razz.

-signed Jo-
Joanne
Joanne
Admin

https://monashkanazawaprog08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Update news as of 13/10/08 :) Empty Re: Update news as of 13/10/08 :)

Post  Michelle Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:22 am

I just got an email from Yoshimitsu Sensei and she said she might be able to turn up in this meeting for a short period of time! So people, if you can make it to this meeting, it will be a great chance to ask Yoshimitsu Sensei anything about Japan (like the money and JR Pass , places to visit etc etc).

I will be bringing chips (no drinks though since i don't want to clean the spills), we just have to keep the place clean =)~

Anyway, I will send an email next friday to everyone as a reminder for the meeting on Monday 3/11/08. Hopefully most people's exams will be finished by that time ^^;.. And maybe we can go out after the meeting or something.

Finally, GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS!!!

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Joanne Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:51 am

thx Smile i hope everyones coping well with their studies cheers
and i look forward to meeting you people, gd luck!
Joanne
Joanne
Admin

https://monashkanazawaprog08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum