Monash Kanazawa In-country Program 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any plans for Christmas/New Year break?

4 posters

Go down

Any plans for Christmas/New Year break? Empty Any plans for Christmas/New Year break?

Post  Joanne Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:29 pm

For those who are able and willing to spend a bit more Razz
LETS TRAVEL AROUND AND SHOP MORE Laughing
I want to drop by Tokyo >< at least one more time before I leave, i'm alright for anytime though (even after the program)
so anyone wanna join me?
Joanne
Joanne
Admin

https://monashkanazawaprog08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Any plans for Christmas/New Year break? Empty Re: Any plans for Christmas/New Year break?

Post  osaka Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:36 pm

...YES!!!...i was talking with Jacinda and Michelle, and we were thinking about taking a trip down to Tokyo...if we go during the New Year break we could use the seishun 18 kippu...but we can only use this ticket for local trains...sooo, that'll mean no bullet trains, express trains...ahhh dame...i'll havta rethink this study ...

osaka

Back to top Go down

Any plans for Christmas/New Year break? Empty Re: Any plans for Christmas/New Year break?

Post  Michelle Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:16 pm

i want to go to tokyo too, and somewhere else if possible. Or are you guys only going to stay in tokyo for the whole week?

We have to plan more on the transport and the accommodations too. Maybe we have to make an early booking for the accommodations for that time since it will be a peak season (?)

but yea, i am very interested in joining you guys ^^~~

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacinda Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Well considering we have over a month from entering to Japan to plan the trip, I think maybe we shouldn't rush. Kyoto is closer after all and there's plenty of time to visit Tokyo after the trip if anyone wants to. Additionally there are travel agents who can help rustle up a train + hotel deal.

But just to make sure we don't run into it too early and someone decides they actually want to spend the holiday with the host family or anything like that.

Jacinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Joanne Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:42 pm

considerin how exams r gonna start soon, tis had b the time to discuss tis, me thinks Razz
and (i guess) everyone's pretty excited bout this trip, so many ppl have a lot of ideas on what to do
I gave myself at least 4 days to spend in Japan after the program, if you guys are thinking longer, just post it here Smile i'm interested
Joanne
Joanne
Admin

https://monashkanazawaprog08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacinda Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:56 pm

If you want, one of us (or me) could hit up some local japan agents ( http://japanpackagetours.com.au/ and there's another company...) and see if they can arrange a deal for us.

Jacinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down