Monash Kanazawa In-country Program 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Monday meeting?

2 posters

Go down

Another Monday meeting? Empty Another Monday meeting?

Post  Michelle Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:41 am

Anyone thinks that another group meeting will be a good idea? Or you guys are pretty happy with current stage?

We pretty much got the first few days sorted out, Just haven't decided that whether we are going to book for Hotel Chuo in Osaka as a group or individually? maybe if we book it as a group, we will get it cheaper and our rooms will be near ea other's?

We can also start planning for a trip after the program or during the one week New Year's break we have. I know it is not the best time to discuss it now since i believe people are busy preparing for exams.

But we can always make the next meeting after the exmas~?

And also, if no one wants to go around in Japan as a group, i will start searching for a tour (cause i really want to go around) If anyone is interested in joining me, feel free to email me (mhcho5@student.monash.edu). I will be looking for 7-Days Japan's tour. I will post out the different prices for different tour after i consult with a travel agent~

That's it for now. I hope someone will actually read this message LOL~~

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Another Monday meeting? Empty Re: Another Monday meeting?

Post  Joanne Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:35 am

I think everyone's busy and can't meet until after the exams
How bout we group up on the 3rd of Nov? Yoshimitsu sensei wans us to make a travel itinerary for her ><,
and considering how everyone's busy till their Japanese language exam (Can level 6 students pls tell me when they finish their exams Razz), we can only meet until then

EITHER the day before the pre-departure orientation or the week before, you guys decide Razz

*P.S: I'm changing my departure date to 20TH OF NOVEMBER for arrival at Kansai International airport, just ONE DAY earlier k? just to let Step know Smile*

cheers
Joanne
Joanne
Admin

https://monashkanazawaprog08.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:54 am

oh ok. Yea, we still have to hand in the itinerary for Sensei. I can do that after the exams. I just need u guys' flight number though and the time everyone going to arrive in Japan, then i can sum everything up and hand in a copy to yoshimitsu Sensei, or everyone wants to do their own? 0 w0??

*i hope someone will read this message >__>;..**

Japanese 6's exam will be on 30th Oct, my exams will be finished on 31st of Oct, so i don't mind meeting on 3rd of Nov. =)

Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down